Admissions, Visa and Compliance Coordinator (m/f/d)
About the position
The Admissions, Visa and Compliance Coordinator plays a lead role in recruiting students and getting them through the visa application process. This role would suit an individual with extraordinary attention to detail and the ability to remain composed and organised in a fast-paced environment.
Admissions, Visa and Compliance Coordinator’s Responsibilities:
- Oversight of Lancaster University Leipzig’s admissions and compliance regulations and policies.
- Receipt of new applications to study at Lancaster University Leipzig and assessment for completeness.
- Collection of documentation in support of admission as well as visa application in timely manner.
- Compliance to service level agreements regarding application assessment and offers to study issued.
- Contribution, as necessary, to problem solving issues raised by agents.
- Issuing of offers to prospective students, and/or refer and manage borderline cases to central admission at Lancaster University (UK).
- Support of Lancaster University Leipzig in admission and compliance troubleshooting.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly reports on admissions issues and trends inclusive of recommendations.
- Maintenance of confidentiality at all times regarding Lancaster University Leipzig information and student files.
- Support of tasks relating the Campus – as part of a growing team of colleagues.
- Tertiary Level education or possess related sector qualifications/training.
- First experience in an education/visa/immigration/ customer service focused environment.
- Good understanding of Higher Education admission processes.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of front-line customer relationship management.
- Proven ability as a ‘team player’.
- Proven ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands.
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of student and administrative activities.
- Strong verbal and written English and German language communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- File management and administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail – particularly with regards to understanding policy and procedure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, particularly data filtering, pivot table and mail merging functions.
- Possess a “can do” mentality.
- Degree level study
- Experience of working in an international admissions education setting
- Front-line customer relationship management to multicultural clientele
- Sponsorship duties and requirements awareness
- Familiarity and understanding of the German visa process
- Experience in working with CRM systems
If you feel you are suitable for our Admissions, Visa and Compliance Coordinator position and could be a great member of our team, please apply now.
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter and curriculum vitae, to:
Director of Marketing and Recruitment
Closing Date for application is 14th February 2020