Student Finance (EU)
Study first and pay later - based on your income with CHANCEN eG
With the Income Share Agreements, you can focus on your study program, while CHANCEN eG takes care of your tuition fees. In exchange, you commit to affording future generations with the same opportunity. Once you start working, you start making income based repayments to finance the tuition fees of future generations.
What is Chancen eG?
Study first, pay later based on your income. With Income Share Agreements, you can focus on the University, while CHANCEN eG takes care of your tuition fees partially or completely during the time of the study. When you graduate, income based repayments are made to CHANCEN eG over a 10 year period.
- For more information regarding repayment, take a look at the FAQ.
How to apply?
- Submit your online application to Lancaster University Leipzig and receive an offer.
- You will then be able to apply to CHANCEN eG for the ISA application.
- If your interview is successful with CHANCEN eG, you will sign a financing contract with CHANCEN eG.
- You’re all set to start your study at Lancaster University Leipzig!